The Range Alloy Disc Tubeless Clincher is a perfect blend of stiffness, light weight, nimble handling and affordability.
The Range Alloy Disc Tubeless Clincher is one of the lightest, stiffest and well-handling alloy disc clinchers on the market today. Using our proprietary 3D-Forged ROL Disc hubset, SAPIM CX-RAY spokes, Black Brass SAPIM Secure Lock Hex nipples and ROL G29 tubeless alloy rim, the Range Alloy is an uncompromising combination of some of the world's best components.
Recommended rider weight limit is 110kg/240lbs
- 25mm Deep, Hookless G29 Alloy Tubeless Rim
- 23mm Internal Width 29mm External Width
- 3D Forged Alloy ROL Centerlock Hubset - 6-bolt to CL Converters available
- SAPIM CX-Ray Spokes
- SAPIM Secure Lock Nipples
- 28 spoke Front - 2x2x
- 28 spoke Rear - 2x2x
- ABEC 5 TPI Steel Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- ROL QR's included if running "QR" endcaps.
- Tubeless Compatible
- Wheelset Weight: 1,590gr